RRD’s Singapore facility was established in 1999 and provides a number of solutions including medical devices kitting, computer and hard drive configuration, returns management, and fulfillment. The facility measures 75,000 square foot and possesses an impressive range of IT capabilities and quality accreditations.
- Medical device kitting
- Hard drive configuration
- Returns management
- ISO9001 accredited
- ISO 13485 accredited
- 21 CFR Part 820 compliant
- FDA registered
- HSA registered
- TAPA security compliant
- Temperature and humidity controlled.
Core Processes and Site Resources
- Demand management and materials requirements planning (MRP)
- Lean manufacturing engineering
- Test engineering
- IT configuration
- Supplier quality engineering
- Logistics management
- Inventory management
- Operations training
- Process automation.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Log Pro traffic management
- Q-Pulse quality management
- iView XT SCM portal
- Custom Point eCommerce
- Integration – EDI, EBI, B2B.
- Singapore is home to many of the leading companies in the world today. Located in the heart of South-east Asia, the city-state is in close proximity to both India and China
- Singapore boasts a highly-skilled workforce of global talent and its triple-A-rated economy is a stable location for business
- World Bank ranks Singapore as the number one location in the world for ease of doing business.
- Singapore is a major international transportation hub in Asia positioned on many sea and air trade routes
- There are 2 airports in the country and Singapore Changi Airport hosts a network of 80 airlines connecting Singapore to 200 cities in 68 countries
- Singapore is the main transhipment hub in Asia and, in terms of shipping tonnage, is the world’s busiest port.