Established in 1984, RRD’s Plover facility is centrally located in the USA with easy access to national transportation systems. The 258,000 square foot facility with a Class 100 000 cleanroom is the perfect
environment for a variety of solutions including procurement, medical device configuration and cleanroom kitting.
- Medical kitting (cleanroom and non- cleanroom environments)
- Automated vial labeling and cartoning
- Point-of-purchase (POP) display packaging and fulfillment
- Clubstore kitting and packaging
- Business-to-busines (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) fulfillment
- Electronic flashing/configuration
- Embedded solutions.
- ISO13485:2003 accredited
- 21 CFR Part 820 compliant
- cGMP compliant
- EPA registered
- FDA registered
- Pharma license.
Core Processes and Site Resources
- Demand management / materials requirements planning (MRP) / procurement
- Lean manufacturing engineering
- IT configuration
- Supplier quality engineering
- Logistics and traffic management
- High speed automated packaging
- Automated heat sealing capability
- Process automation.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- EtQ document control
- iView XT SCM portal
- Integration – EDI, EBI, B2B
- Vision system verification
- Laser ablation printing
- Fulfillment execution system (FES) and manufacturing execution system (MES)
- SAP /Crystal reporting.
Why Plover, WI?
- Wisconsin’s central location makes it uniquely positioned for efficient delivery of products to U.S. businesses
- The state’s robust infrastructure positions companies to do business on a global scale
- 318 million tons of freight valued at $395 billion moved by truck from, to or through Wisconsin each year.
- Central Wisconsin Airport is a public airport located 27 miles from the center of Plover
- Austin Straubel International Airport in Green Bay is 94 miles from Plover
- There are nine major highways in Wisconsin that connect with major cities throughout the Midwest
- More than $122 billion in freight is moved through Wisconsin’s railroad lines.