RRD Supply Chain Solutions' 130,000 square foot facility, established in 1999, is located in Houston which is the largest city in the state of Texas and USA's fourth largest city. The facility offers sourcing, kitting and distribution of products across multiple sectors including telco, retail and education.
- Software and hard drive configuration
- Warehouse hubbing
- Retail kitting
- Distribution and fulfillment
- eCommerce fulfillment
- Reverse logistics
- Mobile device management.
Core Processes and Site Resources
- Demand management and materials requirements planning
- Lean manufacturing engineering
- Test engineering
- IT configuration
- Supplier management
- Material sourcing and new product introduction
- Logistics and traffic management
- Inventory management
- Process automation
- Quality and regulatory compliance.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- ETQ quality management PDM
- iView XT SCM portal
- Custom Point eCommerce
- Integration – EDI, EBI, B2B.
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited
- TAPA security compliant
- TL9000 2016 Rev 6 certified
- FDA Compliant to 21 CFR 117.
Why Houston, TX?
- The Greater Houston area has 14 major institutions of higher learning and more than 60 degree-granting colleges, universities and technical schools
- 23 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Houston and 63 of the world's largest non-U.S. corporations have a presence there
- Houston is home to a thriving business economy that has rapidly diversified from its strong energy base. This economic diversification includes growth in high-technology industries, medical research, health care and professional services.
- Together Houston's 3 airports form one of North America's largest public airport systems and position Houston as the international passenger and cargo gateway to the south central United States and a primary gateway to Latin America
- Two major rail systems operate 14 mainline tracks radiating from Houston
- More than 600 trucking firms operate in Houston.
Benefits of Working with RRD
RRD's core competencies, strategic direction and vertically integrated services can help to create a unique competitive advantage with the following benefits:
- Reduced time-to-market for products with a single interface and global reach
- Reduced total supply chain cost from design through to final product delivery
- Aid in revenue generation with attractive product packaging
- Streamline global processes with enhanced planning and forecasting.