For those involved in member communications, you know that the final piece that ends up in a member’s mailbox is the result of a much larger communications supply chain.
A critical aspect of that supply chain — and how we bring value to our managed care clients — is around technology and professional services. In response to the increasing demands that omni-channel and highly personalized communications bring along with same or reduced staff, RRD offers solutions that save time, eliminate manual labor, increase visibility and drive compliance, including:
- Document Automation: Plan versioning of highly complex documents such as ANOCs, EOCs, SBs, SBCs, Directories and Formularies.
- Digital Storefront: Web-to-print solution that eliminates the need for multiple vendors and ensures business rule enforcement.
- Archive-Secure Document Storage, Presentment and Retrieval: This can be centralized and served back to your technology in multiple ways.
- Interactive Digital Technologies: Website and landing page designs, PURLs, advisor experiences, app development and digital editions for newsletters — all with analytics to help you understand what content is engaging.
- Creative Services: Brand and campaign strategy, DAM services, photography, video and managed-care specific content creation, as well as content experts for member newsletters, health and wellness programs, brochures and design services to help deliver cohesive and consistent communications that meet your brand’s standards.
- Communication Consulting Services: Overall communication program optimization to drive efficiencies, cost savings and brand consistency.
- eAdoption Consulting: Strategy and execution support for eAdoption campaigns to drive participation and improve compliance.
In an effort to allow our MCOs to focus on what they do best, we also offer Business Process Outsourcing solutions to allow customers to focus on mission critical activities. Solutions include: