It is the policy of RR Donnelley to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the public, and to conduct all activities in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to this policy worldwide as an integral part of being the world’s premier business and marketing communications company.
Senior Corporate management shall ensure alignment of RR Donnelley’s worldwide
business strategy and operations with this Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policy and confirm the commitment of RR Donnelley to:
- Conduct global operations in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements, anticipate EHS issues and promote appropriate voluntary initiatives that support this policy;
- Strive for an injury free workplace through high employee involvement and a strong health and safety program;
- Minimize the EHS impact to our employees, facilities, and communities in which we do business;
- Strive to continuously improve global EHS performance by utilizing practices that protect employees and the environment, including reducing the quantity of emissions, developing opportunities for recycling and pollution prevention and using paper, energy, and other resources more efficiently;
- Partner with our customers to ensure that we manufacture, source, and distribute products that meet all applicable safety regulations;
- Train and motivate employees to conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner; and
- Review and report to executive management on a periodic basis the EHS performance of the global operations which may include the setting and review of EHS objectives and targets used to promote continuous improvement.
Furthermore, RR Donnelley will undertake to earn the public trust by communicating about our policies, programs and performance, and by advocating sound laws and regulations.
The Corporate Responsibility and Governance (“CRG”) Committee of the Board of Directors maintains overall responsibility for EHS policies. The Corporate EHS Organization shall review this policy with the CRG Committee on a periodic basis.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact the Environmental, Health & Safety Organization of RR Donnelley at email@example.com.
Need to Print the EHS Policy?