In the dynamic world we live in, our marketplace opportunities are changing daily. To achieve our business goals we ask:
To succeed in this dynamic world, we need a diversity of ideas, innovation and a focus on solutions. We need to involve everyone in our business decisions. The way we do that is to make inclusion the model for the way we manage our people.
Customer insight is one of our core values. We are committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our customers and the markets they serve. At RR Donnelley, we also recognize new opportunities on the supply side of our business. Inclusion is about working with minority- and woman-owned suppliers (MWBEs):
Suppliers who can help us become a different kind of company:
- A faster, more flexible company
- A company that values a marketplace of changing demographics and new technologies
- A company that offers not just printing services, but also a comprehensive range of communications services
Our programs include:
- Developing opportunities for and buying from minority- and women-owned businesses
- Partnering with select MWBEs to help increase their capacity to provide goods and services purchased by RR Donnelley and other companies
- Increasing opportunities for MWBEs in the printing industry
We at RR Donnelley are committed to the inclusion of minority- and women-owned businesses in our supplier base and to growing our total spending with these businesses. RR Donnelley has the most robust supplier diversity initiative in the print industry with staff dedicated to strategy development and program management.
Our spending with this diverse business community in the past three years exceeds $250 million. While we are pleased with our progress, we are not satisfied. We continue to set goals to identify new, incremental business opportunities for our MWBE supply chain partners. Further, we plan to benchmark ourselves against the best companies across all industry groups. We will continue to report our MWBE utilization to customers and to identify and develop MWBE suppliers, cultivating relationships with these businesses and measuring our progress.
RR Donnelley is an active corporate member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council and the Women's Business Enterprise National Council.