RR Donnelley is the world's premier printing and communication provider. With more than a century of service, RR Donnelley owns and operates printing and logistics facilities across Canada in Vancouver, Edmonton, Fergus, Mississauga, Toronto, Oshawa, Trenton, Cowansville, and Montreal. Financial services sites are strategically located in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal.
RR Donnelley is one of the leading single source providers of print management and digital content, providing the industry's widest array of products and services at the lowest total cost.
RR Donnelley operates several complementary business segments in Canada:
- Business Forms and Labels - we design, manufacture and provide paper-based and electronic business forms and label solutions along with our electronic print management tools that include our CustomPoint web-based portal. Leveraging an extensive network of logistics facilities across the country, we are able to store bulk product for final distribution to the end customer, including kitting and pick and pack services as needed.
- Business Communication Services (BCS) - we provide high quality, high volume variably imaged print and mail services, direct mail documents, statement design and composition, electronic statement presentment, and database management services. We operate a modern, extensive fleet of digital equipment including both cut sheet and continuous production, black and also full colour imaging, and multiple high speed, full colour ink-jet presses enabling us to provide transpromotional print services. Our BCS group is supported by multiple, redundant data centres that include SAS70 and PCI certification, and operate at the highest levels of integrity, privacy and security in the industry. BCS has pioneered the development of the industry's leading Automated Document Factory system that provides piece-level document integrity to eliminate the potential of any privacy risk.
- Print-On-Demand Solutions - utilizing 6 networked digital production centres strategically located in major Canadian markets, we are able to provide digitally printed documents on demand for local and national customers. Our digital production workflow includes an integrated and automated process, where a client's content is stored in an electronic digital asset management system linked to CustomPoint, our front-end ordering tool, and in turn is available to all of our digital output and document fulfillment centers. We also provide digital wide format printing at our Oshawa digital print and fulfillment hub.
- Marketing Commercial Print - leveraging the largest platform in Canada, we produce high-quality, multi-colour marketing documents such as brochures, magazines, catalogues, books, posters, annual reports and other financial documents, as well as a wide range of other marketing collaterals. Our plants utilize state-of-the-art equipment including 25", 29" and 40" sheet-fed presses up to 12 colours, and both heat-set and cold-set web presses.
- Global Capital Markets - our Global Capital Markets group enables the corporate, legal and banking communities of the world to create, manage and deliver critical, time-sensitive communications by leveraging our global platform. In Canada we provide a full range of products, services and innovative e-solutions to support our clients' domestic and cross-border financial and shareholder requirements.
- Integrated Print Management Services - RR Donnelley Canada provides a complete suite of print management services including online applications and services that enable corporations to adapt to the dynamics of change. These solutions include warehousing and fulfillment, document management, our CustomPoint electronic catalogue and ordering system, financial and operational tracking and reporting, and a wide variety of invoicing and payment options.
Our warehouse and fulfillment centers are located in strategic areas across Canada (Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Oshawa, Mississauga and Montreal) and can provide 24-hour shipments to over 90% of the country. RR Donnelley Canada provides both dynamic and static kitting, integrated within its warehouse and fulfillment centers.
- 6100 Vipond Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X1